Friday, September 7, 2012

Wedding Shoe Stickers

Hello everyone!! Well tomorrow is the big day and I wanted to show you these really cute stickers I purchased on ETSY for my Wedding Shoes. They are super cute crystal stickers that say "I DO" but there are many different kinds and colors to choose from. These however were my favorite. The camera doesn't really show the true color of these stickers, they are more of a Tiffany Blue but they look much bluer in the pictures. It's also going to work as my "Something Blue". I clearly couldn't leave my husband to be without matching stickers for his shoes, so I got him the ones that say "Help Me". I thought it was funny, I'm sure he won't be as thrilled for the stickers as I was haha! Here are a couple pictures.. Sorry i forgot to take a picture of the "I DO" stickers in their package.. Guess I was so excited I rushed to put them on =).. The "I Do" Sticker cost $16 and the "Help Me" Sticker cost $14. Here is the link to the Etsy Seller http://www.etsy.com/shop/MonAmourBoutique?page=1.. Enjoy!!






1 comment: