Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you my favorite Chanel Cream Eyeshadows. They are the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre. I have 3 of them which are from the Fall/Winter collection of last year but I believe they are permanent. They come out with new colors for the seasons but I believe these 3 colors are good to have for all year use. They come in a little tub and they each come with their own little eye brush. I myself don't really use it, I prefer to use my finger or a Real Techniques eyeshadow brush. The formula on these is very long lasting and shimmery. I always put it over a primer (I use MAC "Painterly" Paint Pot) and never see any creasing. You can apply them as a sheer coat or build it up for a dramatic look. These can also be used as eyeliner using a smaller brush. Overall I really enjoy these shadows and am looking forward for new colors... I really like one of the new colors "Riviere" and will probably be purchasing it soon. These cream shadows retail at $36. Do you love this product? Are you going to give them a try? Let me know in the comment box! Enjoy!


Chanel Illuision D'Ombre

The brush that is included

Epatant- This is a dark silver/green shimmer with a little bit of gold. I love this color it is the one I wear the most.



Epatant

Epatant

Epatant No Flash

Epatant With Flash
Epatant

Epatant



Ebloi- This is a cranberry burgundy brown with multicolor shimmer. Very pretty color, nice for a brownish red smoky eye.



Ebloi

Ebloi

Ebloi No Flash

Ebloi With Flash
Ebloi

Ebloi




Mirifique- This is a deep black with multicolor and shilver shimmer. You can apply a very dramatic eye with this color but it's also great for an eyeliner.



Mirifique

Mirifique

Mirifique No Flash

Mirifique With Flash
Mirifique

Mirifique


No comments:

Post a Comment