Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Manicure


Hello everyone!! Today I went to get my manicure done for my wedding! It's 3 days away!! I had been thinking of which color to get for a while... Neutrals, reds, pinks or darks??... After much thought I decided to be  a rebel and go for a Shellac Manicure in "Fedora" I love this color and it is by no means a wedding color but I didn't care. After all it is my day and I get to do whatever I want haha! So what do you think?? Do you prefer traditional colors or do you like to be a little different? What color did you use on your wedding?? Let me know by leaving a comment =)


CND Shellac in "Fedora" No Flash


CND Shellac in "Fedora" No Flash
CND Shellac "Fedora" With Flash

CND Shellac "Fedora" With Flash

6 comments:

  1. Love! I can't wait to see pictures!!! I did lame ass French manicure I wish I would have done pink :/ oh well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sure the French looked beautiful on you!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it its diff..but mayb a light color to me still looks romantic and timeless.....you will look beautifull no matter what!!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Yeah it's definitely not for everybody haha!

      Delete