Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wedding Headpiece

Hello everyone!! I wanted to share with you the headpiece I will be wearing on my Wedding Day! I purchased it on ETSY and there were thousands of different styles to choose from, but I instantly fell in love with this piece. It is actually a headband that ties with ivory ribbon (I believe you can pick the color of the ribbon). It has a lot of crystals in a beautiful design. I chose the double strand version but you can also choose from the single strand of crystals.. Clearly for me the more the better haha! She makes the ribbon very long so you can cut it at whatever length you need. I won't be wearing a veil so thought this headband would work as a great headpiece. I purchased it for $118. Here is the link to the seller on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRedMagnolia?ref=seller_info.. What do you think? What kind of headpiece did you wear on your special day?? Leave me a comment =)


Headband No Flash

Headband With Flash

Ivory Ribbon

Shown On My Hair

4 comments: