Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Swatches

Hello everyone! I recently purchased 3 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and figured I should show you some swatches and tell you what I think about them. I was actually pretty impressed by them. They come in a crayon/pencil type packaging, each in the color of the actual Balm stain. To get more product you just twist the silver bottom and more product is revealed. They have a nice peppermint smell and keep my lips moisturized for quite some time. Once the product begins to fade it actually does leave your lips stained in the color you were wearing. When I first saw these I thought the pigmentation on them would be very light but they are actually quite decent and you can really build the color by adding more product. I think these Balm Stains are great for on the go and perfect if you want a medium coverage tinted lip moisturizer. They retail for $8.99, I purchased them at ULTA but I'm sure you can find them in various locations. Enjoy and let me know if you like this product!


From L-R... Honey, Lovesick and Rendezvous
Honey- This is a mauve/pink, on me it looks more mauve than pink but I'm sure it depends on the color of your natural lips.


Honey

Honey

Honey No Flash

Honey With Flash

Honey

Lovesick- This is a bright fuschia pink


Lovesick

Lovesick

Lovesick No Flash

Lovesick With Flash

Lovesick

Rendezvous- This is a bright vivid orange


Rendezvous

Rendezvous

Rendezvous No Flash

Rendezvous With Flash

Rendezvous


No comments:

Post a Comment