Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dior Capture Totale One Essential

Hello everyone! Today I want to talk about "Dior Capture Totale One Essential Serum". I have been using it for 3 months now and I absolutely love it! This is what Dior says about the product...




What it is: "An exceptionally effective age-defying step that successfully eliminates toxins down to the heart of skin cells to intensely regenerate, stimulate cell-turnover and correct all visible signs of aging."

What it is formulated to do: "This youth-restoring super-serum helps detoxify skin cells to powerfully correct all visible signs of aging: wrinkles, loss of firmness, dark spots and lack of radiance. Applied before any other skincare products, One Essential boosts treatments' effectiveness and extends their benefits over time. The skin regains its vitality and becomes more luminous, smoother and visibly younger-looking."

Sounds too good to be true right? Well I can honestly say that it has worked wonders for me. I've noticed that my skin is much smoother and it has evened out my skin tone as well. In the mornings when i look at my face it looks fresh and radiant. It says you should apply it in the morning and at night, I did this for the first month or month and a half but I noticed I was breaking out a bit. I began to apply it only at night and the break-outs stopped completely. I'm not sure if the break-outs were because the serum is supposed to detoxify the skin, so maybe it was just getting rid of all the nastiness my skin had accumulated throughout the years. I also noticed that the first month or so I would rub my face and a lot of skin would flake off (gross I know!). I think this was also due to the detoxifying process so all of the dead skin was coming off. My skin looks so much better now than it did 3 months ago, I feel I can go without foundation and just apply a bit of blush and concealer and my face would look fine! This is definitely a product that I will use for many years to come, I highly recommend it. It is on the pricey side..The 1.7 oz bottle which is the one I have retails for $120. I have however, had it for 3 months and I still haven't gone through the bottle. If you want to try this product out, I suggest you go to your local Sephora and ask for a sample, I'm sure after a couple days of testing it you will love how it works!

One Essential has a fluid creamy texture. I use 2 pumps every night and distribute it on my skin, The product soaks up pretty quickly and doesn't leave the skin feeling wet or sticky. It has a light scent, but I'm not bothered by it.                         





Do you think you'll be trying Dior One Essential?? If you're already using it, what are your thoughts on it?? Leave me a comment I would love to know what you think =)         

2 comments:

  1. This product is amazing !! I Love Dior products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'll have to do more posts on Dior cosmetics!

      Delete